NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Senior Accreditation Specialist. Our client in California seeks an experienced Interim Leader to plan, coordinate, monitor and improve compliance to and maintenance of Federal, State and Accreditation regulations; manage accreditation activities necessary for attaining and maintaining accreditation and licensure from various organizations, such as Joint Commission (JC), California Department of Public Health, etc. The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize projects, coordinate action plans, and monitor/analyze results for accreditation projects, consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and imperatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a healthcare related focus.
- 3 years health-care related experience
- Familiarity with Midas, Epic / Electronic Health Record (EHR), OSHPD preferred
- Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS) or Project Management Professional (PMP) other applicable certifications preferred