NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Nurse Practitioner Neonatal. Our client in California seeks an Interim Nurse Practitioner who will serve as a high level professional with activities spanning the interface between the physicians and nurses who manage the Intensive Care Nursery. The successful candidate will act as an independent member of the team, taking responsibility for the safe delivery of care for inpatient newborns. This team member will meet productivity expectations as set forth by the Division Chief, performing any duties related to patient care activities that are appropriate and clearly delineated.
- Current and active RN and NP in the state of California
- 2 years’ experience as an RN or NP in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Must have completed a BRN recognized graduate master’s degree program as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- AHA BLS
- Greater than 2 years’ experience as an NNP preferred
- Active DEA license preferred