NHS Solutions has an Interim Nurse Leadership role for a Clinical Nurse Manager in California. The Interim Manager Labor & Delivery provides for the delivery of efficient and effective professional nursing care for the Labor & Delivery nursing unit and ensures that nursing care provided is consistent with established nursing care standards and that care is provided in a safe, appropriate and cost-effective manner. The Interim Manager LD is responsible for the supervision, management, and development of staff; for planning, directing and monitoring of unit operations; and for the fiscal management of the department.
- BSN, Masters preferred
- Current California RN license
- BLS required
- 3 – 5 years of related acute care experience
- 1 – 2 years of previous management/supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in coaching and team building preferred