NHS Solutions has a new Interim Nurse Leadership role in California. Our client is looking for an Interim ED Manager. The Clinical Nurse Manager for the Emergency Department provides for the delivery of efficient and effective professional nursing care for the inpatient nursing unit and ensures that nursing care provided is consistent with established nursing care standards and that care is provided in a safe, appropriate and cost-effective manner. The Interim ED Manager is responsible for the supervision, management, and development of staff; for planning, directing and monitoring of unit operations; and for the fiscal management of their department.
- BSN, Masters preferred
- Current California RN license
- 3 – 5 years of related acute care experience
- 1 – 2 years of previous management/supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in coaching and team building preferred