NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Lab Director. Our client in the New England area is looking for a Director of Laboratory to be responsible for the clinical laboratory. The Interim Lab Director shall direct the performance of tests and procedures which require the exercise of independent judgement and responsibility of technical laboratory staff. The Interim Lab Director shall be responsible for the coordination of the Laboratory services within the hospital and clinic units, with members of the Medical Staff and external customers.
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited university
- Certification as a Medical Technologist by the Society of Clinical Pathology, ASCP or equivalent
- 5 years of progressively responsible management experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- 5 years of experience as a Laboratory generalist with extended periods in chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis, and microbiology departments
- Previous supervisory experience, with a minimum of 2 years at the Assistant Director level