NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader for our client in the Pacific Northwest. The Interim Manager Interventional Radiology will oversee 3 IR rooms to support advanced neuro and peripheral procedures.
- BSN or other Bachelor’s degree
- RN license in the state or Certified Rad Tech license
- 3 years of recent experience in procedural invasive radiology
- Minimum of 1 year experience in clinical management in an acute care setting
Inquire about this job
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making