NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Work for our client in California. The Interim Manager Social Work needs to be a strong leader with effective communication skills in a fast pace environment. Proficiency with Epic and other care management applications including Midas and Allscripts is needed as well as the ability to be hands on with staff for problem solving and expediting discharges. This interim opportunity is expected to be a 6+ month assignment.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field
- 5 years of clinical nursing or social work in an acute care setting; and 2 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- RN license or License in Clinical Social Work in the state of California
- Certification in Case Management, CCMC or ACM
- BLS from the American Heart Association