NHS Solutions has a new opportunity in California for an Interim Practice Manager of Orthopedics, Podiatry, and Dental. This is expected to be a 3 month assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Health Administration, Public Health, Business or related field
- Master’s degree in Health Administration, Public Health, Business or related field preferred
- Six years general supervisory experience with increasing responsibility in hospital, medical clinic or health program
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes;
- Master’s Degree in Health Administration or related field from a recognized school may substitute for two years management experience