NHS Solutions has an urgent need for an Interim Manager of Case Management in California. The Interim Manager Case Management will be responsible for the day to day operations of facility wide utilization, discharge planning and care coordination.
- Active license as a Registered Nurse in the State of California or licensed in Clinical Social Work in California
- Active BLS – Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association
- CPI -Crisis Prevention Intervention Training
- Master’s in Nursing or Masters in Social Work or related field preferred
- Certification in Case Management, CCMC or ACM preferred
- 5 years’ clinical nursing experience in a directly related setting (e.g., acute care, skilled nursing, etc.)
- 3 years’ case management experience; two years of supervisory or lead experience