NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Nurse Leader in PeriOperative Services. This is initially expected to be a 13 week assignment but could be extended. The successful candidate for Interim Director PeriOp Services will demonstrate proven success in building and promoting strong relationships with surgeons, anesthesiologists, physicians and organizational leaders. Key responsibilities include planning and implementing efficient perioperative function and growth and having a positive impact on departmental metrics.
- Current RN license in the state
- MSN or MBA preferred
- 3 years’ administrative experience over more than 1 department
- Professional certification in one of the following:
- CNOR, CPAN, CAPA, TLS, TNCC, CRNFA
- Membership in one of the following:
- AORN, CNA, ANA, CCNA, ENA, ASPAN