NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Director of Care Coordination. Our client in California seeks an Interim Nurse Leader to work closely with the interdisciplinary, physician and administrative team to align Care Coordination activities and achieve desired goals and metrics.
- MSN, Case Management, Health Administration, or Social Work
- CA RN licensure required for nursing candidates and LCSW required for Social Work candidates
- Acute hospital management in Case Management or Social Work Services
- Expertise in utilization management and discharge planning
- Analyzing, interpreting and presenting financial utilization data.
- Utilizing Lean principles to motivate people and drive change.
- Knowledge of ACMA, CMSA & NASW Standards of Practice
- A broad knowledge base of health care delivery and case management within a managed care environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and professional standards affecting case management practice in an integrated delivery system: including but not limited to: CMS, Title 22, CHA Consent Manual, and the TJC