NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Director Care Coordination in California. Under general direction, the Interim Director of Care Coordination has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff.
- 3-5 years experience in care coordination,1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- CA RN licensure
- Acute hospital management in Case Management
- Expertise in utilization management and discharge planning
- Analyzing, interpreting and presenting financial utilization data