NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Manager Social Work for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Work has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Experience leading a team of social workers who assess a diverse patient population for psychosocial and discharge planning needs.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or ACSW
- 2 years experience, 1 year of which must have been in a
- Collaborative, pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in an acute hospital setting
- Epic and general computer competence preferred