NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Quality and Patient Safety. The Interim Quality Director and Patient Safety Officer will provide leadership to implement and improve the facility quality management system, the Patient Safety Program and improvement plans that are driven by patient safety and clinical quality performance, system objectives, and required clinical results. This leader is skilled in adapting system strategies and plans to meet the needs of the facility (s). Reporting to the CNE and the VP of Q, S and CI, participates in the facility Executive Team and the Quality Management Department leadership team, ensuring collaboration and alignment. Coordinates and improves the facility QSSC(s) to increase efficiency, effectiveness and value. Integrates the quality management domains at the facility level to include accreditation and regulatory readiness, infection prevention, clinical quality, patient and family engagement and patient safety elements. Serves as facility Patient Safety Officer, provides expertise and oversees the implementation of the Pt Safety Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or health related field
- Master’s degree in health-related field, strongly recommended
- Current RN license in the state
- Training and demonstrated use of PI tools
- Specialty certification desired, such as CPHQ
- Minimum of 5 years of management or quality program management experience in a hospital or health care setting