NHS Solutions has a new job opportunity for an Interim Nurse Leader with Endoscopy and Pain Clinic experience. Reporting to the Senior Director of Surgical and Procedural Services, the Interim Clinical Nurse Manager Endoscopy & Pain Center will responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department including flow.
- Participates in coordinating and integrating patient care services both intra and
- Actively participates in developing and implementing policies and procedures that
guide and support patient care on the unit.
- Participates in recommending a sufficient number of qualified and competent
staff to provide patient care at all times on the patient care unit.
- Responsible for staffing for departmental hours.
- Participates in orienting and providing in-service training and continuing
education for staff in the patient care unit.
- Participates in continuously assessing and improving the performance of care
and services provided on the patient care unit.
- Maintains quality control programs for the patient care unit.
- Participates in recommending space and resources needed by the patient care
- Participates in recommending new services that could be provided in the patient
care unit (strategic planning) for multiple departments.
- Oversight and responsible for service excellence initiatives to enhance the
- Responsible for regulatory and accreditation preparedness
- BSN, MSN preferred
- Current RN license in the state