NHS Solutions has a new job opening for an Interim Director of Environmental Services in California.
- Direct and advise the coordinators, supervisors, and team leaders
- Direct services provided by outside contractors and vendors
- Establish policies, procedures, programs and budgets to assure effective
housekeeping maintenance of all facilities
- Evaluate budget performance on a monthly basis and reports all variances. Analyze
and recommend the most cost-effective approach to maintain facilities
- Ensure criteria-based standards are written and communicated to all
employees of Environmental Services and that performance evaluations are completed on a timely basis.
- Oversee the inspection of areas within all facilities to ensure that standards of
cleanliness and safety are being maintained according to established policy and
- Participate in committees, task forces, and ad hoc groups as assigned.
- Responsible for all personnel actions of supervised staff including hiring, orienting,
evaluating performance, training, salary decisions and terminations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 10 years of progressively responsible environmental services experience. 5 of which must be in a supervisory or management-level in a complex environment