NHS Solutions has an urgent need for an Interim Cardiac Cath Lab Manager. The successful candidate will assist the director in the strategic planning, organizing and daily supervision of the Cardiac Cath Lab.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assists the Director in the preparation and management of the annual operating and capital equipment budgets.
- Adjusts, plans and schedules staff and equipment in order to meet patient care needs in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Responsible for assuring appropriate staffing to meet case types and assigns staff to cases according to competence and skill.
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of policies and procedures to support standards of cardiovascular patient care.
- Holds staff accountable for adhering to policies and procedures. Provides guidance and counseling to personnel in the department for non-compliance with hospital policies and protocols.
- 24/7 operational accountability.
- Serves as clinical contact for PCI Program; responsible for data integrity and documentation.
- Supports and maintains unit compliance with regulatory and professional standards such as JCAHO, DPH, OSHA and FDA and unit specific competencies.
- Serves as a professional role model and mentor to staff.
- Utilizes the LEAN Methodology to improve efficiency and decrease waste in the department.
- Demonstrates proficiency with computer – Meditech, Microsoft Office and other hospital clinical documentation systems, e.g., Cath Lab Clinical and PACS Systems.
- BSN, MSN preferred
- RN license in the state (non-compact)
- CCRN preferred
- 5 years’ experience in the interventional cardiac cath lab with charge/supervisory experience