NHS Solutions has an immediate need for a Regulatory Consultant in California.
- Develops and implements processes to ensure compliance with federal, state, and agency regulations.
- Develops a tracer methodology program within the organization which incorporates National Patient Safety Goals (NSPG) and includes a process for conducting mock surveys.
- Serves as the site expert for all regulatory standards, maintaining current knowledge for standards/requirements changes/updates.
- Provides coordination for the Joint Commission Periodic Performance Review process by overseeing the process of compiling the information necessary.
- Develops and implements education for leadership, associates and medical staff regarding accreditation standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health-related field or business
- California RN license
- 5 years’ clinical experience in an acute care setting