NHS Solutions has an immediate opportunity for an Interim Sterile Processing Leader. The Interim Manager Sterile Processing manages the day-to-day activities related to the decontamination, processing, sterilization, and distribution of equipment and sterile supplies. Develops a quality improvement plan, work process standards and performance goals to ensure optimal service delivery and patient care. Responsible for staffing, training, performance management, compliance and fiscal management of departmental assets. Demonstrates an attitude consistent with the hospital’s mission, vision and values.
- 3 years of sterile processing experience
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Knowledge of all regulatory guidelines and standards of practice as it relates to AAMI, AORN, Joint Commission and OSHA
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CRCST, CIS, CBSPD, IAHCSMM, or CHL required within 6 months