NHS Solutions presents an experienced executive nurse leader in surgical Services. Our candidate has over 30 years of professional experience in administration, management, project development and nursing in hospitals, outpatient services, private practice and healthcare business. Seasoned operator in high volume adult and pediatric hospital surgical departments and surgery centers providing services in administrative business development and clinical operations management. Strengths include implementing strategic service line growth initiatives, assessing, evaluating and improving operations of the surgical department or ASC environment and developing and implementing best practices. Strong strategic skills result in improving operational, clinical and fiscal components. Excellent physician and staff relations skills. Action oriented individual with a balance between fiscal success and patient safety, quality and satisfaction.
- Current RN licensed in California, Missouri and Ohio with 4 other states inactive
- Interested in the Southeast region
- Available Immediately
Contact us to discuss this candidate or your other interim needs:
NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Leader in Social Services for our client in California. Under general direction, the Manager of Social Services has direct responsibility for the daily oversight of the operations of an assigned area of responsibility in the Social Service Department, to include management of staff/resources such as the ability to hire, develop, motivate, train and discipline staff. Provides intensive case services to selected cases. Performs related duties as required. Key Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Welfare from an accredited college or university or accredited Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- 5 years as a Medical Social Worker; and 1 year of which must have been in a lead/supervisory role
- Pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Well versed in CMS, Title 22 rehab, and SNF regulations
- Skilled in working with and teaching others in helping patients & family adjust to new health conditions and decision-making