NHS Solutions has 3 highly qualified Interim Nurse Leaders available for assignment now.
Interim Sterile Processing Leader & Educator
- MHA, BHA, CRCST
- Provided leadership in support of over 15,000 procedures/surgeries per year. Including 20 Adult OR Suites and 10 Pediatric OR Suites, with a robust Labor and Delivery surgical unit. Department reprocessed over 95,000 instrument trays annually.
- Involved in strategic planning and actively collaborated with other perioperative management teams, physicians, and other interdepartmental personnel and committees.
- Directly oversaw Sterile Processing business activities to support the department as it related to quality throughout the hospital (primary Perioperative Services division)
- Oversaw containment policies and procedures, budgeting, product value analysis, and capital acquisition.
Interim Radiology Director
- Leadership over multi-site healthcare systems and system-wide radiology services. Approximately 450,000 procedures annually and over 300 direct reports.
- Oversaw design and implementation of a new hospital with an Imaging Department and satellite Emergency Department.
- Operational reorganization and improvements. Reorganized staffing to volume, reducing 9.53 FTEs in FY13. Overtime below 2%. Tracked call center response times to improve overall customer satisfaction. Blue Belt trained in process innovation flow mapping work techniques.
- Strong business and financial evaluation skills. Performed break-even analysis, return on investment, and business plans for equipment purchases. Consistently negotiates capital below MD Byline purchase price.
- Joint Commission and DNV experience. State Department of Environmental Protection and NRC experience. Positive inspections.
Administrative Director, Cardiovascular Service Line & Practice Administrator
- Revenue Generation & Business Growth: Drove $10.6M ROI in nine months of downstream revenue and increased appointments from 68% to 91% by reinforcing patient follow-up process. Initiated workflow visibility by establishing a KPI dashboard.
- Healthcare Process Automation: Increased throughput and slashed overtime by leading the transition from manual to electronic patient scheduling and tracking. Created visibility and eliminated silos by visualizing cross-departmental schedules.
- Operational Efficiency Enhancement: Elevated standard of care by revamping MEDITECH and instating a new EMR system; accelerated patient intake, standardized documentation, and cut the outpatient scheduling time for EP by four weeks.
- Reduced patient wait time from 46 to 18 minutes by evaluating and streamlining EP as well as general and interventional cardiology operations. Introduced best practices, including PDCA, Kaizen, and the dyad leadership model.
- Expanded business in underserved communities by deploying PCPs and implementing cardiology, pulmonology, and sleep clinics. Boosted patient retention in secondary service areas by discerning key client and provider insights.
NHS Solutions is a specialized Interim Healthcare Leadership firm with a nation-wide pool of both clinical and non-clinical candidates. We are highlighting three Interim Leaders that are actively looking for their next opportunity. The agile onboarding team at NHS Solutions is able to quickly credential candidates and have them at your facility in a timely manner.
Click here for more information about Interim Leadership in Healthcare.