NHS Solutions seeks an experienced Interim Director of Nursing. The Interim DON manages or aids in directing activities of nursing staff and activities in nursing services, to ensure patient & resident needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and procedures and regulations of a SNF/LTC Nursing facility. This is the second highest level position in nursing services and requires RN license along with clinical and supervisory experience.
Key Job Duties:
- Coordinates activities with other patient care units
- Consults with Top Nursing Executive on nursing problems and interpretation of JML /CCHC policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Plans and organizes orientation and in-service training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Assists in formulating budget.
- Engages in studies and investigations related to improving nursing care.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information including protected health information. Report known or suspected incidents of unauthorized disclosure of such information; and adhere to Resident’s rights.
- Performs other work related duties as required or requested.