NHS Solutions has an immediate need for an Interim Director of Cardiac Services in the Midwest region of the US. The Interim Director:
- Directs the staff and programs of the cardiology department
- Works closely with hospital staff, department directors, and physicians to ensure the highest standards of quality and service are maintained.
- Writes and updates procedures and manuals and reviews annually to ensure that employees have current information needed to perform tests and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complex tasks
- Leads and directs the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required