Join the NHS Solutions Team
We are currently looking for a Client Manager for the North East region of the United States. This role will report to the VP Sales and will be responsible for Business Development and Account Management of accounts within the region. This role will work closely with the VP Sales who will provide daily guidance, development and industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has an understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Prospecting new clients for NHSS services (cold calling, warm calling, mapping, lead chasing, etc)
- Build the business in the territory to an average of 8 interims on assignment per month after 12 months
- Business Development – Increase market share in the territory through bringing in new clients and reigniting past relationships
- Account Management – Work closely with recruitment to fill open orders. Responsible for all client interaction throughout the submittal process, as well as ongoing communication during assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience required; 5 years preferred
- Minimum of 2 years staffing industry experience required; 5 years preferred
- Strong knowledge of online software tools and applications
- Market competitive salary and commission
- Paid time-off (PTO)
- Generous holiday schedule (up to 9 paid holidays/year)
- Medical insurance (pre-tax payment and 50% employee cover)
- Vision and Dental (optional, paid by employee)
- 401(k) program (4% safe harbor contribution for year)