NHS Solutions has an urgent need for an Interim Manager of Case Management in California. the Interim Manager, Case Management assists the Director ineEstablishing, implementing and ensuring that care management policies, practices and procedures are in accordance with the Joint Commission, Title 22 and other regulatory agencies and overall hospital policies. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducts and records periodic staff meetings, to inform staff of changes in policies and procedures
- Conducts interdepartmental team conferences for identifying aberrant utilization; establishes a method of tracking variances based on critical timelines
- Develops and provides statistical UM information and reports to appropriate committees and in conjunction with the Director of Care Management identifies utilization issues affecting the quality of patient care
- Direct and coordinate data gathering and record keeping legally required by Federal and State agencies, the Joint Commission, and hospital policies; participates in the risk mitigation, process of implementing new or revised processes, and projects
- In conjunction with VP and Director, coordinates, develops, and implements action plans to respond to areas felt to be in need of improvement related to patient flow and care coordination across the continuum
- Manages and assumes responsibility for day to day operations of utilization management, care coordination and discharge planning activities.