Corporate Recruiter Job (Remote)
NHS Solutions is offering a rare opportunity to grow with us. We are offering a remote recruiter position that will manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment process, engaging with applicants from the sourcing phase to offer phase, and throughout the entirety of an Interim assignment. This role will report to the Director of Recruiting, who will provide guidance and training on all aspects of the recruitment process, as well as industry market knowledge/standards, best recruitment practices and potential pitfalls. This remote role with an uncapped commission is ideal for a self-motivated go getter who is ready to join our highly experienced team.
- Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening, candidate submittals, interview logistics/preparation, offer extension and candidate management through an assignment.
- Reports to the Director of Recruiting.
- Able to focus on process efficiencies, time management, prioritization, and timely and effective communication in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively grow the existing candidate pipeline by sourcing qualified candidates using company provided recruitment tools such as internet databases, social media, employee referrals, etc.
- Actively suggest new tools, processes and procedures intended to increase efficiency and provide a better recruiting service to our candidates and our clients.
- Collaborates with the Client Managers and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Minimum of 1+ year of recruiting experience or equivalent experience required
- 1+ year recruiting experience in staffing Industry highly preferred
- Familiar with Applicant Tracing Systems (ATS) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
NHS Solutions is a specialized Interim Healthcare Leadership firm with a nation-wide pool of both clinical and non-clinical candidates. We are expanding rapidly and looking for a self-starter ready for the opportunity to join a great team. The agile onboarding team at NHS Solutions is able to credential your candidates and have them on assignment quickly.
Click here for more information about Interim Leadership in Healthcare.