Conrad Lilhanand, Vice President of Client Relations at NHS Solutions will be hosting booth 613 at the ACNL conference in Rancho Mirage. This year’s conference will be held at the Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa. The beautiful facility is the ideal setting for ACNL’s 2023 Conference. Attendees will be able to unwind in this relaxing environment while sharpening leadership skills and networking with other California Healthcare Leaders. This conference is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing for 11 contact hours.
Presentations at the event include:
- Keynote: Will Bowen – How to drop stress and increase focus
- Candace Burton, PhD, RN, AFN-BC –Forensic Nursing
- Anna Valdez, PhD, RN, FAEN, FAADN – Bias in Nursing
- Bonnie Clipper, DNP, MA, MBA, RN, CENP, FACHE, FAAN – The Future of Nursing Practice
- Austin Nation, PhD, RN, PHN – The LBGTQIA+ community
- Endnote: Karyn Buxman, MSN, CSP, CPAE – Learn to be effective leaders, communicate clearly and create effective engagement.
Use this handy link to access the complete agenda.
Visit Booth 613 and enter to win an Amazon Gift Card
NHS Solutions is an industry leading, specialty staffing firm focused on Interim Manager, Director, and C-level Clinical, Allied and Finance positions within hospitals. We are a dynamic boutique staffing firm that quickly assesses the unique needs of our clients, presents candidates within 48 hours and provides maximum flexibility for hospitals. The NHS Solutions interim employee benefits program attracts some of the most experienced senior managers in the country. Our growing pool of interim professionals is available to quickly fill vacant positions so hospitals can remain focused on providing quality care to their patients. Finally, our experienced back office support staff provides full service field support, operational excellence and on-boarding expertise.